Post-secondary students are welcomed and encouraged to join CAHP. We also encourage student members to volunteer on our committees and take part in CAHP events.
Membership for post-secondary students
- Receive information about heritage conservation conferences and workshops
- Access exclusive employment opportunities
- Network with heritage professionals at CAHP social events
- Eligible for a Student Achievement Award nomination
- Receive CAHP’s e-newsletter
- Volunteer with Canadian heritage conservation leaders on a committee
Student membership does not include voting opportunities and student members can not be elected or appointed to the Board of Directors.
To qualify, Student Members must be:
- Currently enrolled in a post-secondary education program full time or part time
- Not employed or consulting in the heritage field
To apply to become an student member, you will need to:
- Provide biographical details
- Upload a copy of your resume
- Application cost: Free