- a professional level listing on the CAHP|ACECP website
- use of the CAHP|ACECP accreditation acronym after your name
- participation in the Annual General Meeting, and voting privileges as a professional member
- representation of the Association’s position at government hearings
- contact and fellowship with other professionals in your field of interest
- notice of meetings and professional interest workshops sponsored by the Association
- notice of RFPs, job postings, heritage events and continuing education opportunities across Canada
- access to informative publications, forums and information
- opportunity to serve the organization as a volunteer and/or be elected as a Director.
Professional Membership in the Association provides the following benefits:
Code of Professional Conduct and Ethics
The Canadian Association of Heritage Professionals, hereafter referred to as the “Association”, has several objectives in establishing a code of professional conduct and ethics, notably:
- the establishment of guidelines for members to follow when conducting their professional affairs;
- the establishment of a set of standards to which members must comply;
- ensuring that the interests of the public in general and the clients in particular will be properly served by members of the Association.
Pay application fees
Please note there is a 3% charge to the fees when you pay online.
There is no application fee to apply for Retired, Student or Subscriber memberships, but once you are approved you will need to pay your membership fee to activate your account. Applicants who are approved please click here to pay your membership fee.
For those who wish to pay by cheque the fees are the following:
|Professional applicant||$75.00 application fee.|
|Intern applicant||$25.00 application fee.|
Please send the cheques to the CAHP|ACECP Office to 190 Bronson Avenue, Ottawa, ON, K1R 6H4.