- A professional level listing on the CAHP website
- Use of the CAHP accreditation acronym after your name
- Participation in the Annual General Meeting, and voting privileges as a professional member
- Representation of the Association’s position at government hearings
- Contact and fellowship with other professionals in your field of interest
- Notice of RFPs, job postings, workshops and education opportunities
Professional Membership in the Association provides the following benefits:
Code of Professional Conduct and Ethics
The Canadian Association of Heritage Professionals has several objectives in establishing a code of professional conduct and ethics, notably:
- The establishment of guidelines for members to follow when conducting their professional affairs;
- The establishment of a set of standards to which members must comply; and
- Ensuring that the interests of the public in general and the clients in particular will be properly served by members of the Association.
Pay Application Fees
CAHP is currently accepting membership application fees via cheque or e-transfer.
The fees are as follows:
|Professional applicant||$75.00 application fee.|
|Intern applicant||$25.00 application fee.|
- E-transfers can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please send cheques to the CAHP office at 190 Bronson Avenue, Ottawa, ON K1R 6H4
There is no application fee to apply for Retired, Student or Subscriber memberships.
Once you are approved you will need to pay your membership fee to activate your account.