Every year submissions for the CAHP | ACECP awards are evaluated by a small group of jurors who review the submissions, then meet to discuss them in a day-long adjudication meeting. The Awards Committee relies on nominations from CAHP members to help us put together a diverse group of jurors representing a wide variety of backgrounds, professional specializations, and regions of Canada. We routinely hear from jurors that the adjudication day experience has been fascinating and positive!
The CAHP | ACECP Awards showcase completed awards that:
- Demonstrate excellence in the conservation of heritage values
- Illustrate the viability of heritage building and sites for commercial, institutional, and residential use
- Recognize the heritage professionals who have contributed to their success
The awards will be presented during the APT & National Trust Joint Conference 2020 in association with CAHP in Edmonton, Alberta on October 3-7. The theme this year is Hindsight 2020: Conservation, Disruption and the Future of Heritage.
The Awards Jury is composed of heritage professionals from across Canada. The jury is composed of a mix of CAHP members and professionals who are not members: we accept nominations for both. Details:
- The adjudication will take place in Edmonton, Alberta, on Saturday, September 5th, 2020.
- A portion of jurors’ travel and accommodation expenses will be covered by CAHP.
- Deadline for nominations: March 13, 2020.
If you are interested in being a jury member or would like to nominate one or more colleagues, please contact:
- Tel: 613-569-7455
If possible, provide a short bio and/or curriculum vitae (CV) to assist us in evaluating potential jurors.
You must be logged in to post a comment.