Professional Membership in the Association provides the following benefits:
- a professional level listing on the CAHP website
- use of the CAHP accreditation acronym after your name
- notice of meetings and professional interest workshops sponsored by the Association
- participation in the Annual General Meeting, and voting privileges as a professional member
- opportunity to serve the organization as a volunteer and/or be elected as a Director
- representation of the Association’s position at government hearings
- contact and fellowship with other professionals in your field of interest
- informative publications, forums and information
All members must agree to abide by CAHP’s Code of Professional Conduct & Ethics.
Check out the Categories & Fees.
Ready to Apply – Click here!