The call for CAHP Awards submissions deadline is now extended to Aug. 14th!!!
- Submissions Deadline: August 14, 2017 – 5:00 p.m. (EST).
- Submissions Adjudication: September 8, 2017.
- Awards Ceremony: October 13, 2017 at the APT-CAHP-National Trust Joint Conference in Ottawa.
Submission form: 2017 – CAHP-ACECP Awards Guide for Submissions.
Submission Fee: $0.00 – In celebration of Canada 150, the submission fee has been waived this year.
Eligible Entrants: Entrants may only be CAHP|ACECP Professional or Intern members, with the exception of the Lifetime Achievement Award, which can be nominated by non-CAHP|ACECP members.
Eligible Projects: Projects must have been completed in the 2014, 2015 or 2016 calendar years or prior to July 1, 2017. Submissions are required to demonstrate outstanding achievement in the heritage field, and exemplify the principles described by the Standards and Guidelines for the Conservation of Historic Places in Canada.
- Conservation – Architecture
- Conservation – Engineering
- Conservation – Landscape
- Conservation – Materials, Craftsmanship and Construction
- Conservation – Small and Lovely
- Documentation and Planning
- Heritage Education, Awareness and Scholarship
- Skilled Partner
- Emerging Heritage Professional – New for 2017
Lifetime Achievement Award: In addition to the categories below, CAHP|ACECP invites nominations for the Lifetime Achievement Award to honour a CAHP|ACECP member who has made an outstanding contribution to the conservation of heritage in Canada over a period of not less than 20 years. The nominator is not required to be a CAHP|ACECP member.
Submission by Mail:
190 Bronson Avenue
Ottawa, Ontario, K1R 6H4
Submission by Email: [email protected]